Why the terrible FX

Fxs are just as the sequencer itself is…I think this Cubasis is the version 0.1, not 1.0…i have a very old copy of Cubase (gs) 1.04 for i386 and it is much better (naturally the midi part)…it may be for 4.99 eur, but not for 44,99…The equalizer plugin is just a toy, they cannot believe it is a real solution for a modern audio/midi sequencer (with so many apps to select actually, why to make music with a so limited instrument? bass/treble, no automation, )
I hope at Steinberg will understand that the feelings of people about this app are very negative (above all the people who bought it), and that this is not a success for Steinberg, they closed the door of professional software to enter into the world of crappy apps, made because everyone has to made apps today.
Hope they’ll work quickly to give us what we’ve paid, a professional sequencer for iPad, as for example 4pockets Meteor… may be Meteor is not a true ‘professional’ seq, but it is however far better than this Steinberg Cubasis.
I can’t believe this…please, men at Steinberg, show us that we are wrong! We have been loving Steinberg and his technologies for so many years, let us love Steinberg for years to come, on the new device too…