Just the Mixer Please

Just the Mixer Please

Postby Brookfield67 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi dropeed this into the Cubase forum yesterday but think it's probably more fitting in here.

I know that Cubasis is out there now for IPad users which is great for those mobile muso's. However, I would barely use it having spent loads on my home set up and therefore do as much as I can from there. What would really help is to control my mixer remotely from the Ipad as a control surface. I have the Cubase IC but just controlling the transport bar remotely is not really helping. Please can we get a mixer app on the go? I have AC 7 core loaded but that's clumsry. Also using the drum pads can’t be too taxing for the brains of the company? It just seems that Steinberg is reticent to get this really useful thing out there? Is it because they have spent millions developing that herd of white elephants called CMC's? Come on guys. You can’t have possibly missed this trick for us loyal Cubase users, surley it must have occurred to you this sort of thing could only be a real asset.
Intel I7, Quad 3770, 3.4Ghz, 32Gb RAM, Win 7 Pro, Cubase 6.0.7, Focusrite Pro14, Tascam XL5 Monitors.
Brookfield67

Re: Just the Mixer Please

Postby Sir Dancelot » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm

+1

I use Daw Remote HD right now, great app, great price.
Works smooth.
But to have it like a Cubase Gui with additional features like keycommands and such would be way more awesome.

But, yes I can also not believe that this is not already in the pipeline, so obvious

Greetz Dylan.
My Cloud

SOFT: Cubase6 | Wavelab6studio | Halion4-Melodyne editor

PLUGS: Virtual bassist | ToontrackEZ&superior&electronicEZX | Tone2: filterbank3&Bi-filter | AM: Kicklab XXL | D16: Phosycon&Toraverb | GSI: GS201 | Korg: Legacy Analogue | UAD: Precision limiter&CambridgeEQ | Rob Papen: RPdelay&RPdistort | Izotope Stutter edit

HARD: Quadcore6600 | 64bit-8gig-W7-Maudio Oxygen49 | Novation RemotezeroSL | Mackie Onyx400F | Alesis Monitor One | KRK Rokit6 | UADone PCIe | Rode NTK
Sir Dancelot

Return to Cubasis