Vote here for Groove Agent 4!

+1

ABSOLUTELY!

+1 for me. But, I have my doubts whether it will happen. An improved version would be on my shopping list

Ok so there’s Halion Sonic SE and the full Halion Sonic. Why not create a Groove Agent 4 with current functionality but have it the big brother of Groove Agent One ( similar interface would be fine) and add built in beat making like Ultra Beat in that other Daw :wink: That way we can do away with an extra window ( plugin Beat Designer) Cheers!

+1 from me too.

Important issue even for a 3.1 version : Exporting midi files to a drum track, as it used to be in CB 4 & 5

I totally agree: +1

YES!!! PLEASE!!!

And while you’re at it - could you update GA3 so it will work with Cubase 6/7 Win7 64 bit?!? I can’t believe after all this time, 64 bit is still not supported by Steinberg on this amazing VST!

Yes please, with my C7,Halion and cubasis, I will be happy to make :smiley:
Music

+1, as others have said because of the virtual drummer approach. I bought jBridge solely for Groove Agent 3 to move to 64 bit.

Steve.

+1

+1

+1

But please do consider doing it without a dongle. I’m happy to pay through the nose, but I’ve moved to Ableton and Logic to get away from having to pull my keys out and plug them into my laptop just to have fun making music on a train. Not everyone is a “pro” user with a ton of kit in a static room!

Will GA4 be more useful, and popular than Loopmash 2 ? :smiley:

Sorry, had to ask this.

OK, now back to serious mode… So, when can we expect GA4 to be released ?

+1!

+1

+5 :wink:

I’d like to see Jamstix/Logic Drummer type functionality.

Hi folks,

I could imagine creating a Groove Agent 4. It’s been some time since me and my staff created GA1, 2 and 3, and I too think it’s about time to make a version 4. Comments are welcome. I’d be pleased to see what you’d expect from a new version of this drum tool.

I personally would like to see more different jazz, blues and 6/8 styles.

And a option to be a VST Instrument for HALion (like the Dark Planet or Neo soul keys) and so on with the next “Grand 4”

:smiley: :wink: