Piano Rock Song-Need Feedback Please!

I agree that you’d benefit from a better piano VSTi, so I’d take Larry up on his offer.

I just got here and the earlier links must’ve been overwritten, but on this 4th upload, the drums could still
use a punchier and clearer sound. It may be that you’ve got all the other instruments louder than they should
be and there’s no headroom left for the drums. If your master level is peaking now, that could be an issue - you’d need
to lower all your instruments and start the mix over. If that’s not the case, you could insert a compressor (the best one you’ve got) on the master stereo channel of EZDrummer, and add subtle compression to the kit.
Also - have you looked at EZDrummer’s mixer - are your kick and snare faders up there?
Another option - It’s time consuming, but if you really want the optimal drum sound, you can route all 9 of your EZDrummer outputs to individual channels in Cubase, where you can then boost the low end on the kick drum, add more compression to the snare, etc etc… (To do this, go to your VSTi rack, and just to the right of EZDrummer’s edit button, click on the little arrow and you’ll have the option to ‘activate all channels’, or select the one’s you want to
add to the Cubase mixer.)

I also think you should spend more time on the drum programming. The groove when the drums first come in
is too busy on the kick drum for this type of song IMO, and the fill that comes in at 1:07 repeats exactly the same several times in a row - thereby making it sound programmed. You should invest the time to add lots of subtle variation throughout the song to make it sound more natural.

Lenny