*Video* First impressions of CUBASIS iOS - AMAZING!

i understand how you feel about the features, especially Groove Agent, the drums are pretty much useless. Having said that, most all apps as well as PC software apps leave out basic functions on first release for no godly reason. I remember maschine had no count-in…took them a YEAR to add plugin hosting. the desktop MPC software…horrible…FL Mobile had no sampler or sample import…despite plenty of other apps having these basic things, they were still left out.

I use BM2, iMPC and third party drum loops and just paste them in for now and it actually works great…sometimes i actually let the Cubase track play while i audition drums in another app and once i’m satisfied, record and drop it in Sonoma…done. Quick and fast! I’m hoping they will have audiobus in the upcoming weeks, and then i can just play other synths and drums right onto an audio track without having to copy and paste. If they start to offer add-on purchases for more drums and presets…game over! This app is so clean, fast and really doesn’t have many of the hangups most other sequencer apps have. Everything just WORKS which is what i like most, responsiveness to finger touch is top-notch, and not sluggish, imo.

Mark my words, in 3 months, i think this app will be the standard to judge iOS production, assuming they add the required features.