Cubasis app will no longer open

Hello,

i am extremely sorry that you are having such severe issues.

Akamarko is right: Do not delete the app without having your material saved first. All data related to Cubasis gets deleted when removing the app. Use iTune File Sharing and download everything from your iPad. This will save the current state of all your projects and as well the Audio files. Cubasis autosaves your projects; theoretically you shouldn’t loose anything.

Have you tried a hard reset of you iPad (Akamarko described how to do it)? This could help as well.

It would be a great help (for us and for the other users of Cubasis) if you could send us the crash logs of your device. As well the project file would be helpful. Just send me a private message or attach it to this thread. This would allow us to understand the problem and provide a fix as soon as possible.

How to get your crash logs:

If you sync your iPads with iTunes you find the crash logs in one of these folders (depending on your operating system):

Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
Win Vista/7: C:\Users<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice<DEVICE_NAME>
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter<DEVICE_NAME>

If you need any further assistance please answer in here or send me a message.

Kind regards,
Frieder