Cubasis app will no longer open

Many thanks to you Frieder and Akamarko for your time in replying to my thread :smiley: it’s nice to know there are people out there willing to help.

I have just tried the hard reset of my iPad and this has made no difference to the problem.

I am unable to perform the other suggestion you offered at the moment as I work shift patterns at the moment and have no time. I will however try this over the weekend and let you know the results.

Many thanks once again for your time and your in depth explanation of how to save the back end of the project via iTunes. This will be my next step, and if I am able to obtain the crash logs I will forward them to you.

I did notice that another user had the same problem as I did on the App Store (comments under the rating section of the app) so it seems I am not alone on this issue.

I do have confidence that this app will eventually become the best sequencer on the App Store once a few personal suggestions are taken on board. I think the time stretch feature would be well received, as well as few more instruments and insert effects (I don’t mind paying for them as bolt ons if they are good enough).

Many thanks