MR816CSX DSP features problem w/ Automap

That’s interesting. I’m still using 6.5, but I was having shutdown error issues after installing AutoMap with the latest update for 6.5. It’s the same error on shutdown everytime. This happens whether I have my MR connected or not. CuBase still performs fine, it’s just on shutdown.
There are a number of threads related to the shutdown and Automap issue for 6.5. Supposedly, if you eliminate those Automap “wrapped” .dlls, it will resolve itself. It seems you are experiencing something similiar with the behavior of the other items you mentioned. I love my Novation, plays great, love the controls, but Automap has a bug or two.
Can I ask you a question on another note - I can’t seem to get the Novation (or CuBase) to remember my controller assignments for a particular instrument. I’ll program it, then switch to another instrument, come back to the original, and I have to reprogram the controls again. Without taking up too much of your time, could you give me a summary of what I should be doing, I’ll try it, then I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks again for the input. Ed