Please, please, please update the CC121 driver

+1
I wonder if there ever will be a useful update for this device?
Please make it happen SBā€¦

+1

I expect Steinberg now regards this (IMHO) under-exploited device as obsolescent.

I donā€™t think weā€™ll see any further development.

Please add some new, selectable acceleration curves. This would make all the difference in the world to me, and I think many others!

yeah i was looking for this issue around web because itā€™s totally impossible to work with EQ in my opinion.
i use all buttons on cc121 except all the eq section iā€™m way faster with mouse because of this ā€œaccelerationā€ thing :unamused:

if you guys are concerned by this ā€¦ or want to support please join this group :
http://www.facebook.com/groups/419197208126264/

thx for joining the facebook page guys but please leave also some comments here so the post goes UP :slight_smile: and we get more people.

Little bump on EQ acceleration tweak :slight_smile:

ok ā€¦ problem solved. i mean problem sold ! i go ipad now forget the cc121 itā€™s useless.

Not really. Itā€™s got some quirks but itā€™s far from useless.

hello? any news on this?

The last version with changes in functionality was 1.6 and that was released at the end of 2010 IIRC. So I wouldnā€™t hold my breath.

Now it really starts to get funny. The CC121 controls almost any EQ under REAPER but with the latest Cubase it canā€™t even control the internal EQ.

At least Steinberg has announced a fix for this in a later version.

Wow. Iā€™m a huge fan of the 121 but I hope this gets sorted.

Definitely needs a new injection of life - I struggle a little with it and would like more unity in layout between the controller and the software

I too would like to request., the CC121 is frustrating to not be able to use it with cubase7.espero hurry up with this.

Please ā€œunlockā€ the CC121 so other Hosts can use it. Donā€™t tie that piece of fine Hardware to Cubase/Nuendo if you canā€™t support it properly anyway. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Indeed, would love to have this work in other daws so I could switch back and forth easily. Darn those reaper guys! :imp:

hello ,

i have read that cubase 7 does not support the CC121 controller yet

can you confirm this please ?

any alternative except the mackie control ? (similar size)

thx you very much

thank you for the update Bredo m8

Yes Bredo, it shouldnā€™t be too hard. Cubase/Nuendo sends either a certain SysEx- or Midi-Signal (donā€™t remember it all anymore) to the CC121, like once a second or so. Thatā€™s all I believe.