BUGs again ><!!!

i import a audio file over 3mins into my project.
when zoom into more then 300% then i moving the audio clip, the cubasis crash.
sometimes it will hang up. sometimes the whole apps will quite.
also there is serious latency on recording midi after importing a audio file more than 3 mins into my project.
can someone help me.
i am using iPad3 32G version. :cry:

Hello,

I tried to reproduce your issues. However, I was not successful. I imported several huge files to the project, zoomed, and moved around but did not witness any crashes. Could you send us your crash logs? A description about how to obtain them is in the board (Steinberg Forums). Just attach the logs to this thread, the other thread, or send me a private message. This would be a great help in identifying your issues.

Thank you and kind regards,
Frieder

the case is as follow
u can see a white bar over the audio track.
this is a around 3 mins audio file.
i think i just zoom in 3-4 times on it.
after this white bar appear when i move the track, sometime cubasis hang or even quit apps automatically.
(i have closed all the other apps before i open cubasis.)
please help me?
i have take my iPad to HK apple store and ask about the problem.
they said it was mostly the bugs of the apps.
coz iPad 3 is fast enough to handle large file.
I am looking forwards to you.
Cheers
BC

Hello,

yes, the iPad 3 is capable of handling large files. So this seems to be indeed a problem of Cubasis, that is for sure. Furthermore, I can also confirm that the interface gets sluggish when handling big files.

However, I still cannot reproduce your issues on my iPad 3. It would be very helpful if you could provide as with your crash logs so that we can spot and fix your issues (see Steinberg Forums). I also have forwarded your descriptions to development so that they can investigate the issue as well.

Kind regards,
Frieder