It's still planned to release an update but it will take another couple of weeks. I am sorry for that but we reorganized our development team a bit and made new plans to have more resources for app development. This delayed the development for some time.
Mar 2011 for PC..........Aug 2012 and two OS's later still waiting on the update for OSX. Man, are we ever patient! And polite. And understanding. And grateful for each tiny nod and reassurance. I can't wait. This thing should be capable of interstellar communication by the time it's finished.
Agreed, If you ain't gonna release the Cubase IC update, just tell us so instead of this childish "almost there" stuff. I know it's a freebie, but I'm still expecting reliable and correct information on the subject. Perhaps you should consider putting a pricetag on the app? I'd be happy to chip in some cash if that's what it takes to get an update.