Windows 8 anyone?

I have windows 8 installed on my notebook and I must say it’s the greatest Windows version for me.

I love the tile menu. Agregated news feed, social networks merged and all that. It’s like a facebook wall. It’s never the same due to dynamic tiles showing you content of picture folders, contacts, news etc.
Cloud integration is tight (25gig on Skydrive, 6 gig on Dropbox, 100gig on Mega, all free).
I found a few nice music related apps in the shop and I already bought a few (Bass and Guitar lessons).

Then, the desktop is still there, enhanced windows explorer (you can at last, pause data transfer/copy), better peripherals management…
There has been a lot of work on it, despite what all the “experts” say. Faster boot was a long time due too.
Amusingly, the netbook’s power supply, died a week ago and I didn’t have all my datas, internet bookmarks, passwords readily available. I logged into a friend’s win8 machine, creating a microsoft user session (so with your mail account ), and bam, it was all there. Even desktop wallpaper.

People tend to be negative when there is too much change in one go it seems. It surely comes to adapt and loosing long time habits.
Each time I fire Protools, I swear because I didn’t commit myself on learning it long enough to feel as comfortable as I am on Nuendo. :smiley:

However, I don’t think I need that for work, so my studio is still on win 7 / XP. But that may change later, with software evolution & requirements.

Have a good day guys.