Cubase IC Pro - all tracks are shown as one.

Ok, so the reload did not change a thing, but I think that I have figured out what I am seeing in IC Pro. I use Folder tracks extensively, sometimes putting the entire project into a single folder for ease of editing. Well, what I am seeing in IC Pro is the highest level of the folder/track hierarchy. Independent of how it is shown in the Cubase 6.5 display.

If 16 tracks are within one folder, I see one row in the track view. Even when all expanded in Cubase.
If there are 16 tracks rolled into 4 folders, I see 4 rows. Even when all are expanded in Cubase.
If there are 16 tracks rolled into 4 folders and 2 more tracks outside the folders, I see 6. And 16 tracks and no folders, then there are 16 shown in IC Pro.

Is there no way to show the same folder/track expansion in IC Pro exactly how it is selected within the source Cubase?

Basically all I am getting with IC Pro is channel controls, sans expanded EQ/Inserts/etc. and a transport that does even have a stop button that can take you to the last “start” point. This is really much less than what I had expected from the $17 iPad app. This should be free.