Bosslenz wrote:1. Downloaded Cubasis Version for Audiobus
2. Initialized Audiobus
3. Choose Cubasis as output
2. Went to Cubasis and set up a midi drum track
3. Setup NLog Pro in Audiobus
4. Cubasis set up a track for NLog Pro (Yea!)
5. Recorded NLog Pro track in Cubasis.
6. When I played NLog Pro track back, it had the Drum track in it as well as the instrument. It sounded as if the track recorded through the ipad external mic which captured everything.
7. I turned off the yellow monitor button (that has what looks a speaker in it). In fact, the track sounds like I recorded it with the yellow monitor button on but I only recorded with only the record button on. Tested it 5 times. Same Result.
Did I forget to set a parameter or something?
Ipad 3 with 64gig.
Igorrr wrote:Is there a reason why Audiobus channels can't be monitored in Cubasis? Will this be changed in the future?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest