Can't connect

I checked the settings on my router, it is set to WPA2-PSK, the encryption is set to “AES”. This was the only way I could register to my network on my ipad, other ways would not let me enter the correct password.

just to explain: my desktop is connected with a wire (so NOT wireless) to my router, and my ipad is on wireless.
I also don’t think I am using an ad-hoc network as this is from wireless to wireless network as far as I understood.

But anyway, I think you suggested to change the securitysettings in my router to WEP instead of WPA2-PSK?

I will try this, and post the results, thanks…

changed security settings in y router to WEP,
-------------rebooted router, computer and Ipad-----------

Entered new WEP-password for the Ipad on my wireless, it is working, I can access internet and use Lemur on my ipad, so there is a connection, lemur and Cubase can connect too, but still “no computer found” on the Ic pro-app…

There is definitely something fishy going on in my network, and personaly don’t think I am going to investigate any further at the moment. I was able to try out the ic-pro-app at this “other location” mentioned before, so I have seen it working, and have already concluded that it looks promising, but that I prefer using Lemur at the moment for controlling Cubase…

So unless I am an interesting case for you to try out some network-troubleshouting I suggest we rest this case for now…

Anyway, thanks for your time, I will certainly look into updates of ICpro, and follow its developement.

kind regards, Jurgen