Someday and Forever

Thanks but don’t hate me because it’s a sample lol, The Vienna Imperial Grand. I have a lot invested in making the piano sound good. With proper EQ stage placement etc it sounds like everything from C7, Steinway to of coarse 290. Can make it thick or thin, bright or dark you can hear the mics under sound board including the pedals or just the top. I have tried or own them all but this is the only one I’m happy with. Last week I did a rock project on a C7 with 6k worth of mics into a SSL board on PRO Tools HD system. They didn’t come close…if I had a controller that played as nice as a grand I would be in heaven but can’t find one I like. Any one know of a great one?

Everything I own from Vienna always works and any issue I have ever had with their software they address with me personally on a 1st name basis. I love Vienna stuff well worth every penny :slight_smile: (only once was it their issue, but they sent me a beta upgrade 2 days later addressing issue)

Thanks again for the kind words if you ever decide to get it let me know and I will show what I do
Kenny