Miroslav Phil as VST in Win7 and Cubase 6

bcarwell, you might have slightly misunderstood me.

Miroslav will work in 64-bit Cubase. I must admit I’ve not tried it with Elements 6. I have Elements 6 on my laptop but don’t have Miroslav installed on that computer. I have it working in both 64-bit Cubase 6.5 and 7 on my main desktop machine running Windows 7.

The VSTBridge works automatically when using a 32-bit plugin with 64-bit Cubase. No action needs to be taken on the user’s end.

I’m definitely not an expert in this area. I do remember installing a couple of plugins in the past (wish I could remember which ones) that didn’t show up upon launching Cubase the first time after. Closed Cubase, deleted the Vst2xBlacklist Cubase.xml file (file, not folder - sorry), relaunched Cubase and all was well. It’s located within the classic “trash your preferences” folder which can be accessed directly from the Windows start menu. It might be worth opening the file to see if anything is obvious relating to Miroslav. If you delete it Cubase will rebuild it next time you launch the program.

Are you absolutely sure you have directed Cubase to search the folder containing the Philharmonik .dll?