FredB wrote:Still not working, i really don't understand what's happening with this midi connections control. My fingers not so big nevertheless....
I'haven't tried with audiobus (still not get it yet) but i'm afraid that will be the same.
on my iPad it works. I did the following:
- Open Cubasis and create new project with a MIDI track. Ensure that "Background Audio" is activated.
- Open Garage Band and ensure that "Run in Background" is activated.
- Switch to Cubasis and add a MIDI track. Unload the internal instrument of Cubasis. Set the output of the MIDI Track to "Virtual MIDI."
Result: When arming the MIDI track and playing on the internal keyboard, I can hear the instrument of Garage Band.
- Record something on the MIDI Track in Cubasis.
- Switch to Garage Band and start the recording.
- Switch to Cubasis and start playback.
Result: Garage Band records the notes from Cubasis.
Sometimes I had to reselect the instrument in GarageBand to make the notes audible and the whole connection seems a little "shaky." Does this process work for you?