Upgrading to Asus P8z77 mobo but which one?

Even though the plain 3770 is rated slightly higher in price/performance ratio and the 3770K appears to have a relatively small performance advantage, look at it this way: 3 - 4 years from now, when the new Haswell / Broadwell platform is out and we are running Cubase 9 and goodness knows what plugins and VSTi’s that take advantage of the latest computer performance available, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to overclock, or at least have that extra bit of juice from your CPU?
Thanks thats was gr8 info , well 4 now i got n i3 , just for going on , but ur points are excellent , there is an i5 3470 T ( T) that stands 4 Hyper threading , which i read is good 4 C6/7 , thats the only CPU i seen out there ,n i m trying to get that , n if u minutely read the Z77 chip set in the Higher mid section M/board without the extra pro costs , there r some ** on the specifications , which adds some jumper pins on the board where u can later add a module , if n when when thunderbolt gets more popular , available n cheaper , thanks sm