Zoom r16 Cubase 6 Windows 7 setup Anyone?

Hey Guys ,
Steve thanks for your thoughts , the problem was just getting the basic R16 to run with the 64 bit version of windows , it would crash the system with cubase 6 sometimes before I even opened the program , I had my buddy over who has his PHD in computer engineering and the culprit seemed to be the R16 driver , so he was able to check some aspects I think most even capable people can only dream of, I will include in this post also to plectrumboy that
perhaps the R24 system is more stable with its driver as a unit , there was not one particular step or sequence that in my case would crash the system in particular, but hey I must say I really appreciate your guys thoughts and posts back to me , I am a little disapointed that NO One was Running the R16 with win 7 and cubase 6 in this Forum OR on the R16 forum that you pointed out . I basically had to trade in the R16 and went with a Presonus 1818 SLV and after picking it up and hooking it to my system , IT WORKS Super!!! and I have the latency at 2.3 ms so other than having to say goodby to the R16 I am super happy with the Presonus and ready to get mak’n some music !!!
Thanks you guys for your inputs…
Cheers BUG