POST Your MUSIC

Thanks for the encouragement …I found out about the warm water about a year ago and it does work. Also tried stretching each finger a little before playing by bending to backwards towards the wrist …my best guess is that attitude is the greatest approach. As you say, your enthusiasm is a key.

While only a number, I am 59 and some days my hands only, feel like it. i find myself enjoying a great Clapton tune from the late 60’s and then listening to a Sinatra tune that I used to think was horrid. Holy cow, I am enjoying it! Actually my preferences in music have finally started to diversify. What does that tell you?

For more than 20 years I knew of nothing but late 60’s and 70’s rock, that real guitar player stuff, Grateful Dead, Allman Brothers, Ten Years After and Zeppelin . I really do not care for most of the stuff I hear today, it all sounds so electronic beat and dance stuff…as they call it. Stuff that I felt formed me as a guitar player … Even some of the sound sets I have on Cubase, I won’t use because of the type of sound it is. I know my being relevant to today’s sound is important but I don’t make it my living but more of a change from my life

Your Crystal World has a very nice mix to it and has some broad sound representation. It is rhythmic and is entertaining to me also as a musician with a great interest in the recording process. I do think you have done an excellent job