[FR] Better Re-Linking Functions!

Well, my point is that we know what the situation is. We know that software is buggy. And we know that SB and other companies are in it for the money. So they’ll do whatever they think will make them money, not what is in our best interest. So clearly they’ll spend as little as possible while maximizing profit.

If you read through the Cubase forum on the Cubase 7 and update releases there are plenty of issues. And personally I think they went too far with Nuendo 6 in certain areas (such as redesigning the Control Room mixer for no apparently good reason and instead making it one of the ugliest interfaces I’ve seen in a long time) which shows that not only do they (in my opinion) prioritize incorrectly but also do these tradeoffs that don’t make sense…

…which in practice means that adding more code should be weighed very carefully… which to me means that having a “filter” to correct for characters is pretty low priority. But I agree, in a perfect world we’d be able to use whatever character we want.