x64 instances of 112db VST's crashing Cubase

The link I mailed you pointed to the Redline Reverb Windows beta. At that time not officially released because it didn’t work properly in RTAS & Windows XP, but that wasn’t relevant in this case, so I hoped you would be able to check whether the changes we had made to the code would have solved your problem.

I’d like to clarify something I apparently didn’t make clear in my correspondence. What I meant to say is that if we can’t reproduce a problem, it makes it very difficult for us to solve it. The Reverb plugin consists of hundred thousands of lines of program code, almost each of which could be the culprit. Without being able to reproduce the problem here (which would allow for stepwise debugging) or a clear hunch what could be causing it there isn’t any easy way for us to solve it. All in all we spent more than a full day trying to reproduce this problem, and at some point I just have to say: that’s it, we’re out of options. We can’t identify the critical variable. That doesn’t mean we have given up completely. While working on the Reverb code for our latest update we’ve kept it in mind and have tried to identify potential problem areas. However, since like I said, we can’t reproduce the problem here, and as a consequence can’t tell if the changes we made have indeed solved your problem, we kindly ask you guys to try the new beta and report back:

Thanks in advance,

–nousch