Here is what you need to record guitar into cubasis.
1. Some form of guitar interface. I don't recommend the type that use the iPads headphone jack (too much cross talk); instead look for one that uses the dock connector (30 pin or lightning depending on iPad model).
2. (Option 2) I also have a Fender amp that has USB out so I can plug this in to the iPad using Apple's camera connection kit.
3. Any iPad guitar amp app that supports audiobus. So far we have JamUp Pro, AmpKit, Amplitube is supposed to support Audiobus in the next update. These apps can be used in the input slot or effects slot of Audiobus.
4. When you setup a guitar amp app in Audiobus's input or effect slot and Cubasis in the output slot, Cubasis automatically creates and audio track with the correct input configuration.
5. Next, hit record and let the ghost of Jimi Hendrix flow through your fingers.
iPad 2, iPhone 5, Mac Mini
iRig Keys, iRig Mic, iRig guitar, You Rock Guitar (midi guitar) Mobile In Guitar, GarageBand, Alchemy, Sunrizer, Cubasis, Music Studio, Amplitube, Mobile POD, MultiTrack, bs-16i, SampleTank, AudioBus, AmpKit, JamUp XT, G2M
Epiphone Les Paul Special GT
Music For iPad