Groove Agent 4 announcement

Great news!

As a mac user running 10.8 on a new laptop, I’ve missed groove agent. Having owned the original version & purchased both upgrades since, I have been unable to install the program properly as the original installer will not work on the last few versions of MacOs.

There are some great suggestions here - I’d just ask as one who struggles with most drum platforms - please ensure the simplicity and ease of use are maintained on the surface, while allowing more seasoned users to delve deeper for advanced functionality.

I may be wishing for the impossible, but please can the new version be code protected, without the need for a dongle?

I’m afraid the support I’ve received from Steinberg around Grooveagent and Cubase has meant that I (reluctantly) switched DAW platforms a few years ago. With control surfaces and audio input, I am short on USB slots as it is, and the risk of losing the dongle makes me reluctant to use it outside of a studio environment.

I sincerely hope that support will improve with Grooveagent 4, and wait with baited breath.

DrDan