Bug! Midi export

Hi There seems to be a bug in the midi export on the new version of cubasis I’m basically trying to export midi files via drop box to use in cubase 5 on my desktop PC. When I export them into cubase 5 I’m just getting a line of E notes and some other randomness definitely not my tune!

Hello,

thanks for your report.

It would be very helpful if you could provide us with further information about your environment, for instance: How long was the MIDI file? Or whether it was a Mixdown or a file from the MIDI folder?

The best thing would be if you could send me the MIDI-file (just as an attachment of a PM) so that we can reproduce your issue here and fix it.

Kind regards,
Frieder

Hi Frieder
Thanks I’ve sent you a PM.
Cheers
Frances

The same happens to me. I record a midi track and after mixdown I end up with a huge nonsense track that makes o sense. I can export it to dropbox or via email but as in your case the track notes are all scrued up…this has to be fixed please¡

non funziona, neanche nella versione 1.5. Non c’è nulla da fare, i file midi salvati con mixdown non sono validi, neanche quando si ricaricano nello stesso cubasis!
E’ veramente poco qualificante per Steinberg non risolvere questo bug!

translate:
does not work, even in version 1.5. There is nothing to do, midi files saved with mixdown are not valid, even when they are recharged in the same Cubasis!
It 's really not improve the quality Steinberg does not fix this bug!

Vorrei almeno avere la certezza che gli sviluppatori ci stiano lavorando…c’è nessuno che me lo possa confermare?

translate:

I would at least be sure that the developers are working on this bug … there is no one who can confirm me?