Cubase IC Pro feature suggestions

Hi, as a professional composer who works daily with Cubase and now IC Pro i would like to ask some features as well:

1. a sort of piano with midi numbers on keys, with quick octave changes feature, so we can use to access keyswitches etc. (sort of http://tapmidi.com/)

2. A sort of Midi CC editable (selectable) faders screen, with the possibilty to save instrument presets/templates that we can use to control different virtual instruments like VSL, Cinesamples, Samplemodeling the Trumpet (that has lots of Midi CC controllers features)

\

3. A sort of Quick Controls fader control.

Also, where i can ask for Cubase 7 features? I would love to see a button or command, or at least program a macro somewhere in C7 where i could just select a midi clip and then get it into an audio track with the same midi clip name, without all the hassle of: Select midi clip, hit P, copy the name of the track or the name of the clip, open “Audio Mixdown Dialog box”, paste the name of the track/midi clip, and only then click export to get it imported again on an audio track!!! Logic can do that in click and i believe it will BE huge time saver for professionals worlwide! Also, a sort of a batch feature of select diferente midi clips and in different midi tracks and get it into audio as they look in midi tracks would be great! I am sure Mr. HZ would love that!

Hope it helps, and Congrats for the great work you have been doing. Thanks for all.
Thiago Gobet