Deleting the Stock audio samples

I found a way to clear the Media Bay of those stock audio samples, they kinda flooded the bay making it hard to find own imports. You need a jailbroken iPad and the app iFile. I won’t post a detailed “how to” here as an unexperienced user could mess up his/her installation of Cubasis or even worse the entire iPad. Just wanted to let you know that there is a relatively easy way…and it really helps when you work a lot with imported audio files from other apps…

Hello,

there is also an easy way to do so without jailbreaking.

• Enable the WiFi-Server
  • Enter the folder “Audio” → “Factory Drums”
  • Select all files and hit “Delete Files”

Kind regards,
Frieder

I thought you said, easy?

I still can’t get the WiFi server to work with rtpMIDI on Win 7 x64…I’ve tried 10 times, andjust gave up. The iPad and the Computer “see” each other, and connect, but I get no folder access from inside Cubase.

I was kind of hoping the update would fix the WiFi file access problems people have been having, self included.

Hello,

I am not sure whether I understand your setup correctly. Please provide some clarification so that I can try to help you.

• What are you trying to achieve?
  • How is rtpMIDI related to the WiFi-Server? rtpMIDI is related to MIDI and the WiFi-Server is a function to exchange files between your computer and the iPad.
  • What do you mean by “folder access from inside Cubase?”

Kind regards,
Frieder