Q: On the particular device, whether iPhone or..?

Thanks for the response, Armand!

I do agree with ONSatan in regard to the latency issue. Initial connectivity has not much to do with network latency, but only the operation of the DAW from the app device. Correct?

Anyway, here’s something for ONSatan. You say you have followed some of my instructions before, now give this a try please:

1. Have your Win7 PCturned on and be connected to your PUBLIC wireless network, forget the ad hoc network for now. (Do not turn on Cubase yet.)

2. Choose your device, whether iPhone or iPad, and number of devices up to four. Click on the app and let the device sit where you can see if it/they find Cubase and your computer. This should show a blank connection box screen.

3. Turn on your Cubase version.

4. Do the device(s) now show the line in the connection box that says, ‘Cubase (followed by the name of your PC?)’

I’m not sure what you are doing over there in your environment but you seem pretty versed in the mechanics of computers. I’m suggesting that the steps to connection have not been detailed clearly by Steinberg, so follow my instructions. If you follow these steps, it has to work. Now, if you DO NOT see your ‘Cubase (and the name of your PC)’ in the connection box then there is something else wrong. I have done this too many times, connected to Cubase by following these steps. In fact, if you do not follow these steps, you cannot connect to more than one device. If you let one device connect to Cubase and then elect to add another device, it won’t happen. All the devices you are trying to connect have to be turned on to the iC Pro ‘channel’ before you start Cubase.