Q: On the particular device, whether iPhone or..?

Dear Roos,
Thanks for your resilient support.
I will not test any more until Steinberg do release an update (spent too much time on this “minor” thing and must work now (a competitive product works without any problem so I “am good now” (but a a bit pissed off that I have been fooled to spend money on this beta product). Buying this “Pro” version was an as bright idea as buying Cubase 7.0 (was not able to use it for more than a month until 7.01 came out). Steinberg, I might be slow in learning but I DO learn my lessons, NEVER EVER buy a newly release piece of Steinberg software…

But, to your questions:

1. The computer does show up mostly in the free version (but still does not connect). More or less never in the Pro version.

2. I can sometimes get it (both free and Pro) to connect IF I fiddle with iTunes services on/off or if restart my router (there is no guarantee that works, 80% of the time it does not work). NOTE: I have disabled the firewall in my router and I connect to the same router when I boot into OS X (but then I get a solid connection from the same machine).

3. I will try to uninstall the free version but I have no hopes (IF that was “recommended” I think Steinberg should have come up with that somewhere)…

Anyhow, thanks Roos for trying to help me!