Q: On the particular device, whether iPhone or..?

Thanks for updating your posts, both of you. I hope Steinberg can be of some help of course. Like you, I thought this app was going to need a lot of work but then I got connected and am able to connect at will. ? It’s a puzzle to me that you have followed my connection steps and still can’t get connected. I don’t know how an app purchase is refunded or if its even possible but you guys look like candidates to me.

ONSatan, I would still try removing the other apps from your device and try my steps again. They’re in your apps folder in iTunes anyway, they won’t be lost. I do understand how you could be feeling regarding beta this and beta that. But you know something? This whole digital recording thing is beta on some level all the time. All the software makers are developing in an environment that is not a perfect rendition of a real world environment. Steinberg does not have your computer in their house, in other words. But… well, i know you know this. In time, I’m hoping they get wodehouse and you up and running because the app is pretty cool to have.

On a another note, I have an HP printer that has a wi-fi send and receive device on it. I downloaded the HP app, e-print, the other day and after some small hoops my PC, my iPad, my macbook pro, and my iPhone can find it in the house. The PC and Mac don’t need the app to work, but the iPad and iPhone do, and they connect perfectly every time, showing the printer on its app screen. Perhaps Steinberg would take a look at this app? I know Steinberg is not as big as HP but the app might be worth a look.