Cubasis 1.2 available!

Easy on the negativity. I made a post about this previously…Please..... - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums

It’s not a show stopper for everyone and it’s not going to stop sales. We all have different requirements and working with 24bit is not an issue for most people as it is outside the scope of this App.

Like I mentioned in the previous post, if it’s not suitable for the end user, they should remove the app from their device and put it down to a bad experience. For potential buyers, the same rules apply as when you buy anything… research it first and know it’s limitations BEFORE hitting the download button!

In the meantime, stay positive, be patient and help the developers to make this App reach it’s full potential.

NB> I don’t have anything to do with Steinberg and I have no vested interest other than the fact that I use cubase and cubasis and come on this forum to get updates and like reading the constructive opinions of the other users which are helping to steer the direction of the App. :ugeek: