Why can`t I open the channel strip?

I have just bought the UR28M, installed the driver and using it in C7. So far so good, I like it. The onboard reverb sounds very nice indeed on my guitar. For some reason I cant open the channel strip. I open the mixer, look in the hardware section and I can control the reverb from there, but cant open the channel strip. Any idea what I`m doing wrong here? Thank you.

Not really, since we don’t know if you’re using it stand-alone (which it sounds like you are) or in Cubase, however, it should be the [FX e] button in any case.

Thank you for your reply BriHar. Im using it in Cubase 7, I thought that was clear from sentence one, but maybe not, then. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, I have no problems with it in stand alone, the problem is that there is no e next to the FX in the signal chain under Hardware in the Cubase 7 mixer. Im using UR28M Driver V1.7.2, Cubase 7.0.2 64bit on an iMac OS 10.8.2. Thank you. :question:

OK, figured it out. Updated firmware from 1.00 to 1.10 and then I had to push the “Change insert effect configuration” button. Doh.
Thank you for your attention, now back to making music. :smiley:

Glad you got it sorted. I was just going to mention that if the mixer strips are set too narrow, the ‘e’ next to the Fx may not be visible, also the channel strip insert-position control may not be visible. This may in fact have been the actual problem which the update simply seemed to cure. At any rate, you were right in updating regardless; just keep the channel widths in mind should the controls disappear on you in future.