POST Your MUSIC

Miss You … Beautiful song, performance and arrangement.
The other stuff? … well, I’m am getting on a bit :slight_smile:

Enjoyed this, the main motif is quite uplifting and the sound on the final guitar part gives a slightly different feel before the finish.

I was really happy how that last guitar part turned out. I wanted to do a lead but applying the same feeling of the rest of the song wasn’t working. Too much of the same old same old so when I got this drippy guitar effect out of Mobile POD a more spacey and mysterious guitar lead came out.

Btw, I first wrote and recorded that piece 25 years ago on a Yamaha 4 track cassette deck using all sounds from a Yamaha DX-7 keyboard. (No guitar, didn’t play back then) only recently thought about it again and decided to revisit it. I won’t dare play the original, Yikes all that tape hiss! :smiley:

I had a Fostex X-18, four glorious tracks of hissy low band with audio. Have a bad feeling that when I pick up a guitar I play the same stuff now I played back then …only not as well :frowning:

https://soundcloud.com/negru-jay/burning-hand
Guess the apps :wink:

Techno beats and grooves being drag through the muck and filth of society! Or am I reading too much into it? Lol :smiley:
Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

Spot on :open_mouth:
lol

My first song entirely recorded with Cubasis: Stream Old Lions (Last goodbye) by Project Pyramid | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Nice simple but affective arrangement. My wife just walked past me and asked if this was Leonard Cohen I was listening to. :wink:

As a tribute song I wanted it to be simple in form. Thanks for your comments…and your wife must be lovely! :sunglasses:

So Far So Good | ReverbNation Ive had some luck with this program i made a song called Road Trip completely on cubasis, but at the moment the feature i bought $500 cubase for isnt working with Cubasis… i sure hope they fix it soon!

Looks your wish will come true… Also a big staple for me trying to get a very portable live setup going. I enjoyed your music. I am not really a fan of the overwhelming abundance of Techno stuff and your melody was very smooth listening .

Not only am i posting my new song but also its videoclip ( my first videoclip:)

The music was done in korg’s ims20 wich was recorded live by choosing the patterns realtime trough audiobus in cubasis. There were 2 glitches i could not get out, even after resetting the ipad so ik had to cut n past and also made it a bit shorter and then mastered it with the eq , delay and compressor.
This clip was recorded with the microphone, the stereo version is on soundcloud, but still this version sounds very good.
Im very pleased with the result.

The videoclip in youtube:

And on soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/marco-willems-3/autistendisco-haarp/s-UbimE

The other tracks on my soundcloud are done with other sequencer daws like nanostudio an tabletop.
Oh and the good news, nanostudio now had audiobus. So you can do a 16 virtual analog synthesizertrack in nanostudio and do the audio and mastering in cubasis. How great is that!

I’m calling the style Beatz Poetry

Cubasis, AudioBus, AudioShare, DM1, ThumbJam, Ampkit, Level.24, Turnado

All sounds were sampled from the spoken words

hey just messing with my lovely Cubasis and roland GR-55
https://soundcloud.com/samer-g-kanaan/despite-me-1
hope u like it :wink:

Hi all,

What do you think about this, it is also made with cubasis 1.5 with iMini, iPolysix and Animoog.

Thanks,
borzol

Here’s a remix of one of my songs. Recorded on iPad 3 with Apogee Jam and Mic. Apps used are: Cubasis, JamUp Pro iFretless Bass, Sampletank, BS-16i, Nave, AUFXspace, iFretless Sax, Garageband, AudioMaster, and AudioShare. Big production for iOS. 20 tracks!

Made this with Cubasis!

here I am!
Hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

Hey that’s a great work man. Are there any live instruments recorded or completely cubasis instruments?