How Do You Backup All Of Your Projects

Cubasis did something very strange today and I lost a project. The project would come up blank. I tried rebooting etc. but it was gone. Now that I have redone the song I want a way to backup all of my songs to my PC and be able to restore them if something like this happens again. I could not find any way to backup the entire projects folder. When I try to right click and do a save as it creates a hyperlink to the folder it is not possible to just copy the folder to my PC. I have tried copying it from the APPS in Itunes with no luck either. Can someone help? Ideally I would like to be able to save all of the folders at once and restore only the ones that I would need to.

Thanks.

I export all projects to Dropbox.
works like a charm.

Hello,

I would recommend to backup your project using iTunes File Sharing (Select Project → ZIP → Transfer the Shared Project Folder to your Computer). You cannot access the folders in iTunes File Sharing. Thus, you have to Drag&Drop the entire folder on your computer.

Using Dropboy is, as the previous poster proposed, also a suitable option.

Kind regards,
Frieder

Hmmm! That is also what happened to my project of march 12. The next day it was gone. Since everything for me is just experimental, I could care less but that fact that it happened, was a surprise.

Hi,

could you provide us with some more details about the issue? What do you mean with “it was gone?”

Thanks and kind regards,
Frieder