Cubase 7.0.3 / Cubase Artist 7.0.3 announcement

This update looks really promising!

You should be able to update the trial version with the patch.

Oh yeah,the steinberg team rock.
Thanks for this quick update,it’s time to get working on cubase 7 for good now.
excellent… :wink:

I don’t know how I missed that! Thanks!!!

This is a very big and important update, and i believe the fastest update ever :slight_smile:

Woah! That is some list!

7.02 working well on my setup, but looking forward to meeting 7.03.

Great communication,

Steve.

I’ve not previously known this to be the case, so, great news - thanks for that…!

This is great news about the remote controls showing hidden channels. Can you confirm though that the mackie control function keys now also operate correctly - I.e. select different mixer presets? It would breakup workflow a bit if not.
Thanks!

Performance?

Thanks! Great update, fixes lots of stuff… but still a crap load of issues exist, so keep 'em coming. :nerd:

:open_mouth: That’s a massive list of fixes :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow thank you! That sounds amazing!!
• REMOTE: Remote Controls no longer show channels which are hidden in MixConsole. :smiley::D:D
does the fader groups buttons work properly on a MCU now?
Also is it possible to assign a key command on the “search track” button? that would be a huge workflow enhancement for me!!

Just curious Helge…any improvement with usb midi? I hate habing to restart Cubase evey time I turn on my korg m3, yamaha motif, arturia origin, virus ti…and the list goes on. Clients in the studio are also asking this, as it is a real creativity stopper. Little embarrassing. Great update and kudos on the communication. I stayed with Sonar for 9 years because of their good communication. X2 is just too buggy. Hope to be with Cubase a long time!

7.02 is good on my system - 7.03 is going to be great.

Fantastic list of fixes, well done SB.
Seriously this is more fixes than Logic 9 received in 4 years, so glad I switched :slight_smile:

I really impressed how SB are listening to their user base, like improving pre/post indication on sends, excellent.

Can’t wait for the 27th

Very nice!
“• REMOTE: Remote Controls no longer show channels which are hidden in MixConsole.”
You kept that for the end of the list, naughty boy!! What a suspense!! :laughing: Thanks for all that, and “bon courage pour la suite”.

I see no mention of "[R-3455] plugins are hiding behind fullscreen mixer’ being fixed. Is this still broken? This is a major PITA for those of us running multiple screens [of which I imagine there are many]

Any update on this please?

+1
{‘-’}

+1!!!

Nice! Thanks guys. Had me a bit scared with the MCU fix all the way at the end. Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

Wow! :astonished: I did not expect this update so fast! Sincerely, thank you very much! :smiley:

The theme of the compressors still remains the same, right? :cry:
Helge, please! Could you comment on whether there is any intention to fix this and when? :confused:

Did They add an UnDo button on that mixer, I didn’t see it listed or missed it. oh Please!!! :ugeek: