Cubase 7.0.3 / Cubase Artist 7.0.3 announcement

+1

Also please bring back a way to single press to see plugins and knowing what plugins is up front (like the “e” used to be blue when the pluging is up front) and I would also like that when we press the left side of the plugins, it deactivate it instead of bypassing it (always having to alt click drives me nuts)
I seriously love the new mixer, but the old plugins buttons where heaven compared to this … I’m sure there’s something simple you guys can do about it![/quote]

AMEN[/quote]

+1

+1!

Mixer-fullscreen mode not usable with less than 3 monitors, because plugin-windows still disappear behind the mixer… A Pity. :confused:

Anyway well done for now! Thanks.

Thank you for the quick turnaround on this update.

Also, +1 for the “e” button

Yeah, but you can’t see them at a glance in the project window - nowhere near as good.

HUGE update – thanks for this SB. Seriously, this is hard to do so quickly. Cheers!

Thank you to all the staff of SB. This is a great amount of work in such a short time frame. CS.

Now we know why they weren’t here answering our bitching! All hands on deck!

Thanks. SB. Although I didn’t see what all the fuss was about…Hope the “improvements” satisfy the moaners… We will see :mrgreen:

Have to wonder how many free updates before they charge for 7.5. Hope it’s not like past practice where they leave all kinds of stuff broken before moving on. :imp:

+1

Also please bring back a way to single press to see plugins and knowing what plugins is up front (like the “e” used to be blue when the pluging is up front) and I would also like that when we press the left side of the plugins, it deactivate it instead of bypassing it (always having to alt click drives me nuts)
I seriously love the new mixer, but the old plugins buttons where heaven compared to this … I’m sure there’s something simple you guys can do about it![/quote]

AMEN[/quote]

+100
and actually all the buttons that SB removed from the MixConsole and the Channel Settings ware a very useful. Please bring them back!!!

Million dollar question:

Mixer views coming back? Assignable to Mackie MCUs?

I’m afraid that they don’t (this from a certified ‘moaner’)… :unamused:

Helge, any fix for these (Steinberg Forums) ? Still waiting for explanations about why these fearures have been removed/changed and wondering if there will be fixes, someday…

This (!!) :

• If ASIO-Guard is enabled, inserting a plug-in no longer leads to out of sync audio playback.

Great !

Thanks, Steinberg! Is this going to be a fully-supported update, or is this going to be one of those interim, not-officially-supported updates?

Certainly some important issues fixed, but still no key commands for channel & rack configurations? Why, oh why?

thanks SB for this fast and efficient update of bug fixes.

looking forward to 7.1 when some actual FUNCTIONS are added that have been promised for a long time such as VST plugin Organizer.

Cheers,
Blackout

Still no fix for group channel routing?

As many as it takes to reach a fully functioning release candidate version! It’s pretty obvious that C7 was a premature release in order to iron out any serious flaws in common coding that could have cause them major embarrassment if they’d release their flagship N6 at the same time :unamused:

Let’s just hope that they haven’t broken anything else by implementing the fixes in this release and that they’ve convinced the new captains at Yamaha to give us a modular consumer level version of Nuage for all our pains, a 16 fader version (coming in at a price point somewhere the the old CMC series and the cost of the iPad) with an option to add another 16 would be just right eh? Especially if it was a rack mount using 19 inch monitors and was able to fit into a nice desk top piece of of furniture :slight_smile:

OH NOOOOO

my girlfriend’s birthday is on 27th of March.
HOW SHOULD I HANDLE THIS?!?
I HAVE TO SET PRIORITIES! NOW!

puuuh… Can you please change the release date to 1st of April… :wink:

anyway - great improvements!

Thanks !!! Excellent corrections…