Cubase 7.0.3 / Cubase Artist 7.0.3 announcement

• 2e903480982309482673849875039487

Thanks Steinberg, I love the way you do things these days, you’re a great company with good people!

Keep on the good work.

Huge list!

Thanks Steinberg!

Just wanted to thank you guys at steinberg involved in the hard work!
Really nice to see this huge amount of communication with the community and fans :exclamation:

Every single person ive shown cubase to since i switched from logic have been impressed with it.

im baffled to why protools and logic are “standards” still, when they are both stuck in old times

Great news. Is there anything being done about the audio warp problem. If I bounce the warped audio file it just reverts to the un-warped version.

Having a third update and such and extensive list of not only fixes, but also new function, makes me feel even better about my decision to switch DAWs. Thanks SB. You got me hooked on Cubase 7+

This is a great Easter gift Helge! Now I can switch back to C7!
Many THANKS to the Steinberg Team!

Thanks a lot for that fix!
Will improve the workflow of sure. :wink:

Cheers

hoply I can exit cubase 7.0.3 without crashing so I can use it.

Exiting a program is not going to be helpful if you’re wanting to use it.

:slight_smile:

:laughing:

Helge:

Guillermo said that the problems of the missing control room meter (Steinberg Forums) were supposed to be fixed in this release but I didn’t see it in your list. Can you confirm that this is finally fixed?

solved… works now

Has the MixConsole GUI usability and blurry fonts been addressed? There was a lengthy discussion with some really good art mock ups done on this forum…

Here we go - http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_7_and_Cubase_Artist_7/7.0.3/PC/Cubase_7.0.3_Update_win.exe

Mac os version?

Good grief, Nic - how did you get this so early?

Downloaded, installed without a hitch - looking forward to playing with it!

Steve.

Mac?

Nothing on Steinberg website. Iv donload but waiting for official link.