Cubase 7.0.3 / Cubase Artist 7.0.3 announcement

Nic Toms…How did you get the download if its not even available on the site yet? How are the new features/fixes? Dont mind me if im paranoid to download from someone other than steinberg. Last i need is for my C7 to blow up and steinberg tell me im assed out cause i didn’t download from their site. lol

its available from steinberg server, just copy the link from 7.02 and rename it to 7.03 and you will get download

Why doesn’t steinberg communicate on the availability of this link, I don’t want to download some kind of beta version :mrgreen:

For FX plugins OKAY, but inserting a vst still breaks ALL SYNC :frowning:

Mac: download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_7_and_Cubase_Artist_7/7.0.3/Mac/Cubase_7.0.3_Update_mac.dmg

Exactly what I did :smiley:

After few hours of work I can say that is great. Like the new mixer features.

Where’s the Mac version of 7.0.3?

@Francis

If you look 2 posts back… :nerd:

Read the effing posts… :unamused:

Oh ye-ahhh … how did i miss that? …

Anyways, Thanks! … :laughing:

Renaming the 7.0.2 DL link (Mac) does not work for me.

Has anyone already got the Mac version?

Ok, done. They named it .dmg instead of pkg this time :wink:

@unifaun

rename to .DMG instead of .mpkg

OR

read the knuf posts :wink:

So what’s “knuf”?

funk reversed

Vertical lines in the plugin pane! :smiley: much better! looks great now! looks pretty close to my photoshop mockup now!

• REMOTE: Remote Controls no longer show channels which are hidden in MixConsole.

Thank you, this works fine (with Mackie Control) but it does not work with Eucon/Avid Artist Mix. Neither it did in v6.5 but I hoped it would now…In other words hidden channels still show up on Eucon.

Also I can’t seem to understand what this means (under EuCon improvements):

• On EuCon all relevant Appsets have been updated to enable the operation of Mixer Agents.

Great news!

What about the ‘ASIO Guard makes performance worse on Windows’ bugs?

Great support by the Steinberg team. Thanks!

It’s time to REALLY FIX the Mix Console. The update is useless as is. Try using a video card like mine - NVIDIA GeForce8400 GS with latest update. This card has worked perfectly with all versions of Cubase, untill 7.02! As someone who bought Steinberg’s first offering and has updated/graded for decades, this Mix Console problem is a slap in the face!

Same here. So disappointed that hidden channels still show up on the Artist Control. Trying to figure out which fader goes with which track when tracks are hidden onscreen is just horrible. I hope I’m just doing something wrong but I don’t think so.

-Rich