Does anyone use VST System Link

Very Cool Stuff guys. I’m not a computer techy person – just learn as I go. I’d love the idea of linking computers. As it is for me, I have an old 2006 tower computer and an old laptop that I use as back-up hard drives. The computer I use for Cubase DAW does not have enough to carry on the addition of the EWQSO so I bought another very good computer with faster speeds and a whole lot of memory.

I run EWQSO on the new computer with Cubase 7 and everything else on the other computer.
Basically, one is used as a multi-purpose cubase DAW and the other for specific types of major compositions.

It would be very cool to be able to link the two computers together and use them simultaneously along with great adaptability and organization. I see that the options could easily open up into a whole new world of opportunities and how much easier one could work using two DAW software programs at the same time within which vst and other plug-ins could used as shared files between the computers . . . dream on.

I’ll take all the info or where to research such stuff anyone is willing to share. Thanks for bringing up this topic!