Rechner friert nach kurzer Zeit ganz ein! Total Freeze !

I use and iPad2 and my iPhone and everything is working great here. Really great.

Is it the app crashing your DAW, or is your DAW just crashing? Do you have plugin conflicts like 32 bit and 64 bit plugins running in the project? Do you have Jbridge? jBridge ( for Windows ) | J's stuff

If you have time limit as you say, try this. Load your DAW and a project. Then open your Device window and find the SKI remote app window. Turn on your app in your iPad. Watch for the iC Pro app to show up in the window and then see the box get checked. Your iPad will show the DAW screen. The DAW cannot be operated from your keyboard because the Device window is open, but your app will run the project.

So run your project from the app. Does the project still crash? The app is basically just an extension of your keyboard so it doesn’t make any sense that it is causing your DAW to crash. Does your keyboard cause the DAW to crash? No.

So look somewhere else I think. I can run the app all day (2hours+) without a problem.

P.S. I am currently running the C7 trial version and C6.5.4 with the iC Pro app.