HALion 4 wish list

Fair enough, we are all entitled to our opinions. I will admit, many of your ‘requested features’ are things that I too miss and wish were in Halion, so you have my support there. I have always wanted ping pong loops, slice editor, a dedicated macro page etc, however, not every bit of software has every feature included right off the bat, not Steinberg products and not products from any other developer either. Kontakt certainly isn’t at the stage it is now over night. I guess I still have hope that Steinberg are in the game to continue to update Halion to be the best it can be. I assure you, they have not abandoned Halion in any way, we will just have to wait until Halion 5 comes out, as Halion 4 has had its run already. I personally find value in the money I spent in Halion 4 and I don’t regret the time, or money spent on it whatsoever. Hopefully the same will happen when Halion 5 is released too and we can all find it was worth the wait and it will offer things the end user will enjoy parting with their time and money, in order to use.