Groove Agent 4 announcement

And why should I buy this product if Steinberg isn’t capable in finishing existing products and deliver proper after sales to existing customer products?
As a customer of XLN, Toontrack, FXpansion, Native Instruments and Steinberg, the Steinberg products aren’t gaining trust when it comes to the products lifecycle and future development.
I just downloaded the 1.5.6 version of Addictive Drums, I bought the 1st version in 2007. I Guess the XLN business model is a bit more sophisticated then the Yamaha’s “boost sales by delivering new products” business model.

Gaining customer trust and delivering outstanding after sales will cross-sell products. Delivering “new” products without investing in existing customers relations will eventually lead to less sales. The market is overcrowded and full of good products, so building a solid relation with your existing customers should be priority if you want to distinguish from the rest. Empty marketing statements as “one of the most experienced producers worldwide” are shallow and obsolete. After all, every company is working with the best!

Don’t worry, I’ll hold my horses.

ps. can customers expect another copyright limitation on the pre fabricated patterns, just like the flexphraser and several programs in Halion 4?