Cubase on Pc or a Mac ?

Not very recent, http://collider.com/exclusive-hans-zimmer-video-interview-in-his-recording-studio-talks-sherlock-holmes-and-inception/

Hans Zimmer Part 2 at 8 min 28s Steve Weintraub, the interviewer speaks of the gear at the place where HZ just sat down: “there’s a Mac etc…”

I sincerely regret having written such a title " Cubase on PC or Mac" :blush: as Dark Blue Man says I don’t care for Mac vs PC war. All I wanted to know was: I make music for more than 4 years on Macs and the only pbs I have are about music not about hardware or OS, BUT, I don’t know if the next Mac Pro will have the power I need: all the tracks with VSTIs for the symphonic sections (4 for the Strings, 3 flutes, 1 oboe etc…) and those for instruments like OMnisphere, MacFive etc…
So what I asked you was YOUR experience, in YOUR studio, your true evidence NO partial benches like the one you gave a link of: this man builds and sales Windows based machines (AAVIM Technologies). :imp:

I’m a loyal user of Cubase since Pro 24, I dont even look at something else so I thought this forum was the right place where I could find personnal witnesses. Fortunately I got some advices e.g. from filterfreak so I’ll wait until the new Mac Pro is released and I will compare its specs with what I can build around the latest i7.