UR 22 Phantom Power Noise

Yes, I have tried it on my main Desktop DAW, that I use with my UR824 and the issue is still there. My main DAW has USB 3.0 ports and USB 2 and is more than capable of powering the UR22.

If the issue is noise generated by the laptop, then why is the hum completely absent if I use battery power to power a pencil condenser microphone instead of the UR22s phantom power?

I filed for a return today and will be getting a refund. I’ll wait a while and let the user reviews roll in and let the hype die down before deciding if I will buy another one. If they are blaming the consumers for problems with their hardware, the user reviews are going to show it.
I bought the UR22 based on how satisfied I have been with the UR824 and thought it would make an excellent portable addition to my studio. Seems I was wrong.

I’ve had zero issues powering other devices with my Toshiba laptop (Core i3, 4GB RAM), such as Wacom Intous4 graphics tablets, external hard drives, charging phones etc.

Blaming the customers hardware is pretty poor practice. It doesn’t fill me with confidence or make me want to get a replacement unit, especially when there are other units that apparently don’t exhibit this problem on the systems that do have it with the UR22.