Cubase on Pc or a Mac ?

It might well be. It’s not like you have presented any EVIDENCE of what you alleged. And even if it were real, it could still be the result of your incompetence.

not a resume of some dubious test.

Here’s a suggestion: if you want to be credible with people other than Apple fanbois like you, instead of just slandering Mr. Curigliano (who certainly knows computers much better than you) why don’t you do your own tests SCIENTIFICALLY (i.e. you post equipment and methodology down to the tiniest details) and then post them? You see, an Apple fanboi claiming that his PC’s malfunction all the time isn’t something terribly original to read on the internet. And then of course reasonable people would ask themselves why on earth would someone with such an emotional attachment to Apple ever use PC’s.

And BTW, what part of Steinberg claiming that the best system they tested Cubase on is an HP Z workstation did you not understand? Let me guess, Steinberg is also in the conspiracy to smear your beloved Apple? I bet that’s what you think.

You proved my original point about fanbois being emotional and in complete denial and making stuff up to support the unsupportable.