Cubase on Pc or a Mac ?

I’m sorry but I don’t believe a word of what you’re saying.

You have fully proven that.

You have stated that PC’s are inferior machines (without providing an ounce of evidence of course), so it wouldn’t make any sense for you to use them.

Nope never said that. That is your conclusion after I said that I prefer MACs to run Cubase, Never said anything about other programs, filesystems and workflows. Believe it or not, I use PCs for almost anything else.

fanboy

Wonder where that came from? since I have 5 PCs 2 MACs and use PC for almost anything else than Cubase.

defame Mr. Curigliano

Nope, not my goal. Just a fact that benchmarks are just benchmarks and can only be concluded for the computers, and that is the actual used computers and NOT the make, involved. It is a common mistake to believe anything else. Common, but a mistake never the less. I do fully believe that the benchmark has been carried out and that the results are presented correctly. However that is all I can pull out of it. As mentioned the benchmark involves too few computers to make any significant value to the public in general. Read up on statistics.

Making claims with zero evidence

What kind of dictatorship is this? The question was NOT for evidence at all, just my experience. Testing approx 20 computers is my experience. I do NOT claim this to be statically better than ANYBODY else’s experience or better statistically than any other benchmarks, but it IS my experience.

scientific test

You reveal yourself as no scientist. The test is not even close to fall under those terms. It would need thousands of computers.

Grow up.