Cubase on Pc or a Mac ?

what arguing on a thread about which is best ???
just be thankful there’s a choice kiddy winkles !

Exactly!

For all those who calls MAC useres fanboys: It takes experience to become one. If you’re a fanboy of the MAC it is because you prefere it over the alternative. Sometimes there are good arguments for this preference and sometimes it is just a “feeling”. It is the same the other way around for the fanboys of PC’s. It is like food. Some food have a better taste to some than others, some food can be of documented value to you but not to all people. Some food are good combinations for some but not for all. (If you really are interested in why the two platforms differ, a dive into the Steve Jobs biography might be worth the effort).

My favorite taste when eating Cubase 7 is MAC Pro. I have tasted other meals but they did not appeal to me as much and after trying out several combinations, CB7 and MAC Pro turned out to be the best for my environment too in sence of reduced trouble and headake. Since that is my experience I will continue eating MAC together with Cubase. It is a wonderful combination. Nobody can convince me otherwise. However I have friends and business relations that prefere Cubase with PC. They are satisfied with that. However I must add that I know more people going from PC to MAC than the othere way around, but they (MAC to PC) exist in my environment too! And guess what; wonders of all wonders, there are people out there that prefere things like Protools and even Logic! Can you imagine that!