focusrite mix software driving me nuts

Hi!

I have Liquid Saffire 56 so my Mixcontrol is a little bit different but routing logic is the same. When using low latency monitoring make sure that Mix 1(L) and Mix 1 (R) are routed to your Monitor Outputs. Fastest way is to use Routing preset called “low latency tracking”. Then select Anlg In X (the input your SPL is connected) to first channel in Mixcontrol. Raise the fader and you should hear the signal in your monitors. Make sure line level input is selected if you´re using line out from SPL and check that Mix 1 output is not muted, fader is up and it is routed to Mon1&2. DAW 1 & 2 input is your return channel from Cubase so everything playing in Cubase is coming thru that. So don´t use Cubase input monitoring because you will hear the signal twice (the anlg input and DAW 1 & 2). I´m not sure about the reverb thing because I don´t have DSP but is seem that there´s Reverb send tab on the top right corner and reverb return channel also… so that will do it.

I´m tracking using buffer size 64 so latency hasn´t been problem for me. I´m using FX tracks with plug-ins if I need reverb or delay during tracking. MixControl is pretty good when you get your mind around it. Basicly just select your inputs to faders → balance them with DAW 1 & 2 (existing tracks in your Cubase session) and monitor thru Mix Ouput.

Hope this helps!

• Tupi -