Can´t see a thing on the screen, my Cubasis is all dark

I am experiencing this irritating problem with Cubasis on my IPad 2. I´ve installed it and used it allright for 2 weeks. Suddenly the brightness of the program was down and I can hardly see anything on the screen.
All other programs and apps on my IPad are working as usual. Very weird situation.
Does anybody know what I should do?

Hello,

the workaround that we recommend is restarting the app. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Frieder

I too am experiencing this screen dimming on my iPad 3 despite carrying out all the workarounds mentioned in other posts. I had hoped this would have been fixed with the latest upgrade.
Is this something that we will have to live with or will it be fixed from your end eventually. And if so, when? It is an annoying foible to continually close and reopen the app all the time.
I have graduated from Garageband and love Cubasis so far apart from this glitch which is becoming a real gripe for me. I am impressed with your development commitment and product feedback and would like to keep with Cubasis. The EQ is really good in your latest upgrade. Thanks.

Hello,

no, we certainly do not plan to have you live with this bug forever. We are working on a fix. I will let you know if there are news on this topic.

Kind regards,
Frieder